The Cube° - A Revolutionary Cooling System
The Cube° brings the science of old world, European below-grade cellars to today’s wine spaces by creating precise temperature stability – the most important component for the aging of wine.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CUBE SYSTEM
- Closed circuit system propelled by pure water
- No refrigerant gas
- No ductwork
- Ideal for high rise residences
- Minimal maintenance
- Lifespan 2-3 times longer than conventional refrigeration
- Sleek design made from robust and renewable materials
- Energy-efficient technology
- Small ecological footprint
HOW IT WORKS
The RC Unit [#1] inside of the cellar extracts warm air and sends it to the CUBE° via cold water line loops.
The CUBE° [#2] is “the brain,” which controls the heat exchange between hot and cold water loops.
The RH Unit [#3] expels heat into the surrounding environment.
Communication cables share data with the CUBE° to stabilize the temperature of the wine cellar.
Learn more about The CUBE° at The Wine Square website.
If you would like more information about the CUBE° and to find out if the system would be a good fit for your cellar project, reach out to one of our wine cellar specialists.